Monday, January 2, 2017

Top Ten Blog Hop Winner

Thank you to everyone who hopped with us this week for the Top Ten Blog Hop.  :)  As promised I'm popping in share the winner of the Doodlebug Prize Package. 

SHartlDecember 29, 2016 at 6:12 PMI follow your blog and on Instagram and am in so in awe of your wonderful layouts. I have two little girls who love to pose for photos but my layouts are sadly very far behind. You've reminded me of of how fun it can be to scrap again!

Please send your mailing address to yoshikawahome(at)aol(dot)com. 

I hope you have a very happy New Year's!  I am madly working on some projects using the new Sunny Studio release for Spring that I will be sharing on the Sunny Studio blog starting next Monday.  ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...