Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pebbles Inc. Home+Made Turkey Themed Thank You Cards

Hi there!  Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving?  It's hard for me to believe that it's already that time of year again!  Today I have some thank you cards to share with a turkey theme using Pebbles Home+Made collection.

When Pebbles asked for some turkey cards I must admit I was a bit stumped, but as is often the case, I feel I frequently come up with some of my favorite projects when I'm really feeling challenged.  ;)

This first card using a Silhouette cutting file found HERE.  I gave him an extra couple feathers to round him out.  Since this collection didn't have any brown papers in it, I decided to cut open one of the kraft treat bags from the collection and lay it flat on my Silhouette mat to cut out the body of my turkey.  It comes with the glittered polka-dots and I love the personality it gives him.



I used that same treat bag to cut the turkey of my next card as well using THIS cutting file.  I decorated my platter with some gold scalloped decorative tape and tied my sentiment around the drumstick using a tag I created from a sticker in the collection.






I think these cards would be perfect to send the hostess after a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration or as a general fall themed thank you card!  Make sure to head over to Pebbles blog for a quick tutorial on how to create these shaped cards on the Silhouette.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving day with friends and family!  :)

Supplies Used (Available at Scrapbook.com)


1 comment:

  1. Well if I wasn't hungry before I visited your blog, then I am now!! That turkey on the platter looks good enough to eat!! You are such a whiz at the shaped cards - they turn out so cool looking!! I am super impressed with the idea to use the kraft sack featuring the gold polka dots as a base - WOW, can I just say what a phenomenal idea that was!! Such a great addition to these awesomely done projects!! Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with family, love, and happiness!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...