Friday, September 19, 2014

A Doodlebug Happy Camper Backyard Campout Layout

I'm thrilled to be sharing a layout over on Doodlebug's blog today using one of the cutest collections ever:  Happy Camper!


There are so many darling images in this collection from the retro camper to the cute little fish and critters!  To ground all these ultra cute images, I created a scene within a die-cut circle which I matted with a new Bon Bon colored Doily.


For my title I paired some Loopy Lou stickers with the new Chipper Stickers.  I love how the two font compliment each other!


To help tie everything together visually, I finished off each of my four background strips with a matching cardstock paper frill and some washi tape.  I can't wait to find more time to play with this adorable collection!  :)

Supplies



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout my friend!!! Yoshi looks great, all smiles for his little girl! I think we need to have backyard camp out too!!! Thanks for the idea and inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, detailed, awesome layout!! Love the way you use Doodlebug products in such simple but awe inspiring ways!! You are still and will always be a favorite of mine!! Have a most beautiful day - as beautiful as you and the beauty you add to the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Taunya! I hope you are have a wonderful day as well. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...