Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Jillibean Soup Happy Camper Stew S'mores Gift Set

I almost forgot to share a little S'mores gift set I made which was featured in the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today.   :)


I created this set with one of my all time favorite Jillibean Soup collections called Happy Camper Stew!  I found these flat little marshmallows at Walmart that are perfect for microwave smores all year 'round.


...And I decorated an acrylic box from The Container Store to hold the chocolate bars and graham crackers.


I'm thinking this will make a great little summer birthday gift for a certain guy who's hard to shop for.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have an awesome weekend!  :)

1 comment:

  1. This is extremely cool and such a fun idea!! I love those flat marshmallows! And you used Jillibean Soup's products with such a cool, cute, clever purpose in mind!! I love seeing treats "cute"d up like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...