Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Lori Whitlock Ice Cream Birthday Party Layout

Hello there!  I am excited to share a  layout with you that is up on Lori Whitlock's blog!  I've always had a thing for cute ice cream cones so I was happy to finally be scrapbooking my daughter's 4th Birthday when she decided to forgo the typical cake or cupcakes and just have ice cream.


For my title I paired Lori's Perfect Type font with her Happy Birthday Banner.  I was tickled to discover I could spell out the word "party" instead by using just select letters from the "Happy Birthday" phrase.


For my ice cream embellishment I used the ice cream cone from her Patriotic Icons set with a cherry borrowed from her Cupcake Banner Set.  To finish off my layout I used a tab from the 7 Tabs set.


On a side note, I used darling papers from Doodlebug's Sugar and Spice collection.  I loved how well they matched my photos and theme--I think they're so versatile considering this is actually a baby girl collection!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments that have been left.  They always make my day!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Mendi this is a simple yet darling scrapbook page!! Love everything about it!! My favorite thing is the tab that chronicles which birthday it is!! So Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is just a dollbaby!! Love that beautiful face of hers and those beautiful eyes! Cute layout my friend... I love the paper collection... very fun and perfect for a party!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...