Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Mind's Eye Kate & Co. Missing You & Thank You Cards

I'm popping in today with a couple of cards I made awhile back using My Mind's Eye's Kate & Co. Cambridge Court Collection.

If I recall correctly I made these a submission call asking for takes on a sketch. I was having a hard time deciding if I preferred the button or the wood veneer heart and since I had already cut 12-inch long paper strips it was easier to just go ahead and make two cards at the same time.  Half the battle can be deciding what to make, am I right?  ;)


For my Sentiments I used a mix of several Simon Says Stamp exclusives including their Lots of Thanks Handwritten Sentiments Stamp set, You Clear Stamp set and the You Craft die.


Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter!  :)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love the stitching. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...