Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lawn Fawn Easter & All Occasion Cards

I'm back today with a couple more Lawn Fawn Cards.  :)

I thought it would be fun to combine the jar from summertime charm with the jelly bean and other images from the Happy Easter set.  To speed things up and reduce the amount of time I would spend cleaning the jellybean stamp, you'll see that the arrangement of the jelly beans in the same for all three jars.  ;)  I was originally planning on making three identical cards to have on hand, but in the end I thought they looked pretty cute all lined up on one card.



For my next card I challenged myself to use as many of the images in the set as possible by creating my own patterned paper for the background by stamping the dog accessories on the diagonal with a tone-on-tone look.  This one came together really quickly and was a lot of fun to make!  My hardest decision was deciding which adorable pup to use, but in the end this little guy was facing the right direction so he won out.  :)


To created today's cards I used the following stamp sets by Lawn Fawn:
Thanks again for stopping by.  Hope you have a fun & sunny weekend!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so cute...love those LF images! And your stamping and coloring are pure perfection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! I'm a huge fan of Lawn Fawn, always have been. I love how you created your own PP with the dog card. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...