Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Doodlebug Kraft In Color Happy Rainbow Card

Are you guys having a good week?  Is the sun starting to thaw things out in your neck of the woods?  We finally have seen some sun here in the Pacific Northwest and it's amazing what a spirit booster it is!!!

These past two weeks Doodlebug's blog has been sharing so many fun ways to use their newest "Kraft In Color" collection (if you haven't been following, you should totally check it out).  Today I have a little card I made for a local card making challenge using some more of it.  I had so much fun playing with the washi tape on the card I shared HERE that I thought I would try the same technique using the new striped washi tape assortment.  :)

My pennants were cut from the Kraft In Color 6x6 Paper Pad with "happy" spelled out using their Jack & Jill font stickers in Lily White.  I finished off my sentiment on my Silhouette using the font "Wendy Medium".


Just as this card says, I hope your day is happy!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)


5 comments:

  1. Love this cheery card! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made that fun background with the washi, and the banner is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card so much! This card makes me smile my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this card so much I decided to make it. Having trouble cutting the phrase (I downloaded the Wendy Med. font) w/my Silhouette though...I've tried a couple different weights of cardstock w/a new blade but it just isn't cutting well. Any tips for me? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill! Thanks for your sweet comment. I used white vinyl to cut it out. It's always my go to "paper" for delicate cut files. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...