Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 30- Holiday Wrap Up & December Daily Peek

I apologize this post is coming so late... I had great intentions of finishing up my holiday series with a bang, but my post for Lori Whitlock's blog ended up being rescheduled for next week which left me a bit empty handed and without a project to share today.  ;)

Unfortunately with all the energy and anticipation of planning for the holidays, now that Christmas is over I feel like crawling into bed and pulling the covers over my head.  I'm completely exhausted.   Anyone else feeling this way?

I decided for my last installment I would share a sneak peek of what is to come on January 2nd when I will be sharing most of my completed December Daily album on Lori Whitlock's blog.


I also had a handful of Christmas cards that were featured over at Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine's blog this past week which can be seen HERE, HERE and HERE.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and continue to enjoy this week of unwinding from the holiday frenzy.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...