Monday, August 5, 2013

An Echo Park Beautiful Life Wedding Layout

Happy Monday! 

Did you have a nice weekend?  I am a bit of an "I Love Lucy" fanatic so I got swept up in finishing two different biographies about Lucille Ball's life which I recently ordered on Amazon found HERE and HERE.  I don't sit and read often so somehow I had completely missed that her family had discovered an unpublished autobiography she had "written" shortly after her divorce from Desi Arnaz.  Both books were very good (I especially loved the one by Michael Stern), but needless to say I feel like I got very little accomplished.  ;)

Today I have a layout I made using Echo Park's Beautiful Life collection and a couple photos from my Mother's wedding this past June.  For the most part I took a vaction from my Silhouette Cameo and decided to utilize the stickers and papers that came with the collection kit. 



I fussy cut the tickets and three of the doilies from a piece of patterned paper from the collection and paired the love sticker with some Technique Tuesday stamps for my title.



To dress up the flower stickers I added brads to their centers and popped them up with foam tape.  I typed up my journaling and printed it onto one of the 4x3 journaling cards from the kit.  I was careful to arrange my wording to go around my flower grouping and to cover another image printed in that same corner of the card.



I hope you have a day!  Make sure to check back Wednesday for Lori Whitlock's blog hop!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I just popped over from Moxie Fab to say hello and thank you for singling out my chalkboard tag in your comment - I really appreciate it!

    Your LO is lovely, I always admire from afar as my scrapping skills leave much to be desired! The tiny doily elements look perfect, really dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Mendi...love the doilies, butterflies and that beautiful red...so pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...