Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Technique Tuesday Digital Die Lines

Have you heard the news?!  Technique Tuesday recently introduced a new set of SVG files to match many of their popular stamp sets!!!



Even more exciting, they are 50% off (EVERY DAY) when you purchase the matching stamp set at Technique Tuesday's online store!  :)

Here's an upclose look at the layout I made using them...

They are so easy to cut out and stamp with!  For the pennants with the chevron arrows, stars and circle cutout, I discovered a fun little trick too.  It's super easy to cut them out and then stamp them with the solid image from the stamp set for a perfect image every time.  No worries about getting them perfectly lined up which is awesome in my book.  ;)



I finished off the banner with some hand stitching using the stitch marks from the stamps as a guide and some matching buttons. 

Sort of off topic, but for the other diecutting on my layout I combined a mixture of designers to mimic the cupcakes in my Bella Blvd. papers and create the title I had in mind (The word "Seventh" is from Kerri Bradford's school set and "Heaven" is from a Snowmen title by Loni Stevens aka Loni Leah Designs).



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure to swing my Technique Tuesday for a look.  :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I adore this layout and those stamps and cut are super cool! I am going to have to check into those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Mendi, I don't think this could be any cuter, you're doing amazing work around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout, Mendi!

    I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with this layout Mendi. I just love you combined two different cuts to form your title and how lovely this layout is.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute LO! The pictures and the pennants are so much fun!! I love the papers and colors, too! I am thinking I'll need to be getting these TT stamps and cut files so I can have some fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love these stamps and new dies!! They are adorable. And so is your layout!! Love all of the bright colors and the attention to details that you are so terrific at!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...