Thursday, March 28, 2013

An Echo Park "Country Drive" Easter Layout

How are you?  Are you feeling ready for Easter this weekend?  I'm hosting so we are knee deep in doing our deep cleaning that only comes when we are expecting company.  ;)  I thought I would take a mini break and share an Easter layout that I never got around to sharing from last year.

I used Echo Park's Country Drive papers for this one, picking up all the colors that coordinated with my daughters' Easter dresses and Silhouette's Echo Park Easter Basket cutting file.  I had some fun adding some machine stitching & paper flowers to enhance the basket feel.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you all have a very Happy Easter! 






2 comments:

  1. Mendi I love this layout. You did an excellent job picking out papers that coordinated with the colors in your photos. I also love how you did the stitching on the basket. Love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendi... Wishing you a very happy Easter. Now, your layout is just adorable and as for that little basket with the stitching to look like weave... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...