Friday, August 24, 2012

Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety Farm Themed Cards

Happy Friday!!! 

Today I have a couple more cards to share that I made almost a year ago for yet another Craft Warehouse Stamp Club challenge.  ;)  The first one was for the official challenge which had us using the clear acrylic element (by Tim Holtz I think), a teal note card, jute twine and a "farm" theme. Let me just say that this was one of the hardest challenges they've ever given us.  The clear tile and the teal color just didn't seem to go with the jute and farm theme...

With that said, I knew I wanted to use Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety Collection and the matching stamps by Unity that I had never been cut into or seen ink before.  I can't tell you how much of this paper I bought (and bought).  I couldn't get enough of the happy colors and cute little faces on the vegetables.  Too bad I don't garden because I have no idea how I'm ever going to actually make a dent in what I bought.  :)

 
I was having so much fun with the stamps and paper that I decided to go ahead and make another card.  Unfortunately my hubby has zero appreciation for cards so I have no clue who I thought I was making this for.  LOL!  :)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Cardstock- Bazzill Basics (red), Neenah Solar White
Farm Stamps- Unity Garden Variety
Cloud Stamps- Papertrey Ink Up, Up & Away
Gingham Background Stamp- Impression Obsession
Gingham Ribbon- American Crafts
Red Twine- American Crafts
Ric Rac- May Arts
Grass Border Punch- Martha Stewart
Scalloped Border Punch- EK Success
Heart Die- Sizzix Sizzlits
Ink-Versafine Onyx Black & Satin Red,
Colorbox Frost White Pigment & Chalk Queues
Ranger White Enamel Accents (for tomato's eyes)
Button- Making Memories

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those cards! Especially the first one with the stitching, cute border and rick-rack! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...