Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Three Teacher's Gifts

Today I am sharing three little teacher's gifts I made.  I kept them fairly quick and simple, but they were fun to make and easy to do with leftover scraps (for the last box that's exactly what I used).  For the first two I made them at a crop for a last minute challenge where I had limited supplies on hand--Mostly just the darling packages of paper I had purchased minutes before and whatever I could dig up from the bottom of my crop bag.  LOL!  :)

For my daughter's Kindergarten teacher I made a plaque.  I thought it could either make a good hallpass or just something for her to hang next to her desk...


Then my oldest daughter has two teacher's:  One who teaches math and science and the other that focuses on reading and writing.  It was fun doing one with a feminine take and one that was a little more masculine (which is seriously a challenge for me).


I LOVE this latest Hello Summer Collection designed by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park!  :)


For this one, you can see I used the scraps from the journal that I posted here.  I had some strips left from the chevrons that I created and they were the perfect width for the sides of this little post-it note box!  Love those happy discoveries!  :)















         

Supply Lists:

"Miss Price" Plaque
Patterned Paper- My Minds Eye Sunny Side
Ribbon- American Crafts
Pearl & Rhinestone- Queen & Co.
Twine- Twinery Cappuccino
Flower- Prima
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Alpha Dies- Cricut
Unfinished Plaque- Sierra Pacific / Craft Warehouse

Ms. Tendler Mini Box
Patterned Paper & Stickers- Echo Park Hello Summer
Chick Stamps- Lawn Fawn Critters on The Farm
Twine- Twinery Mandarin
Ribbon- May Arts
DIY Box- Sierra Pacific / Craft Warehouse

Mr. Nadal Mini Box
Patterned Paper- Echo Park Note To Self
Thanks Stamp- Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #1
School Stamps- Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards I Love School
Red Ribbon- May Arts
Pen- Red Sharpie
Colorbox Chalk Ink
DIY Box- Sierra Pacific / Craft Warehouse

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...