Monday, April 16, 2012

A "Carefree" Authentique Layout...

I had the pleasure of getting to play with Authentique's latest "Carefree" line a bit early!  Earlier in the month I had so much fun attending a crop to meet all the Craft Warehouse design team members from present and past.  During that time Elizabeth Wiederspohn brought us all some goodies that Authentique had generously shared with us!

Here is what I created...
The butterflies were handcut from a piece of patterned paper and then dressed up with Ranger's black enamel at the antenna and some diamond stickels on the wings.  I also used some glossy accents on my diecut "34" to tie it in with the glossy thickers in the title.  :)
Make sure to check over at Authentique's blog to see more of this collection here and thanks for stopping by!  :)

Supply List
Patterned Paper- Authentique "Carefree"
Cardstock Stickers (photo corner)- Authentique "Carefree"
Lined Paper (for journaling)- Basic Grey's Basics
Script Alphas- American Crafts Thickers
Date Stamps- Making Memories
Circle & Border Punches- EK Success
Rhinestones- Doodlebug
Rhinestone Brad- Making Memories
Number dies- Papertrey Ink
Ink- Colorbox chalk ink, Versafine
Flower- Prima
Ranger Black Enamel Accents
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger "Diamond" Stickels
Other: Thread for stitching

2 comments:

  1. Mendi! This is a very cute LO! Love your picture here! How can you not cut those butterflies out!? I had to too!! LoL..I got my LO done too late and couldn't submit it for Authentique's blog...was your's? Hope so! Thanks for sharing and commenting on my LO post! Jules:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...