Monday, September 19, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Published My Layout!!! :)

This month I had the pleasure of having one of my layouts featured in Creating Keepsake's October issue!!! This was my first time being published in this particular magazine so I was pretty excited when they contacted me. It actually completely took me by surprise as I had submitted this layout to them back in May 2010--I must have just missed the deadline for Halloween submissions so they held onto my layout for 11 months and contacted me this April to see if they could still publish my layout. I honestly couldn't remember what layout it was anymore. Anyway, very exciting all around (I only wish they had spelled my name correctly... They're sadly not even close... Oh well).



Thanks for peeking! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you - even though they butchered your name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is a beautiful layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for you! This layout is so cute...and you are so deserving of being published (how cool that they held on to your layout for that long!!!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...