Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An early Mother's Day Card

I was so inspired by this card I found made by my scrapbook idol Jennifer Gallacher (you can see her blog here)...
...that I made my own version on the Silhouette as early mother's day cards. I ended up making four of them for mothers and grandmothers in my life this year. :)
I used the teacup card shape found here
that I stretched and pulled the dimensions on so that it would perfectly fit an A2 sized card (4.25 x 5.5)


Additional Supplies:
My Mind's Eye "Luscious" patterned paper
Hero Arts "Elegant Brocade" wood stamp
Papertrey Ink Sentiment Stamps
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
Sizzix Original Tag Die
Colorbox "Creamy Brown" Chalk Ink
Baker's Twine and Button
Prima Flower

Thanks for peeking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...