Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Page Maps July 2010 Sketch Challenge

Yeah, after several months of meaning to get on here, I'm finally updating my blog!!! Now that I'm here I'm not quite sure why I was avoiding the task...

Anyway, I'm so happy to share a layout I just completed for Becky's Page Maps blog Sketch challenge. I had so much fun with this one! For an added twist she included a color challenge and since I have been really interested in what they're doing over at the Color Room it made it all the more fun for me! These colors were really a step out of my comfort zone, but after I realized it meant I could play with some of my new Echo Park Papers I was estatic!

I turned to my Silhouette to cut out the banner flags, journaling label, scalloped border and tickets! Love that thing! Was even able to kinda cut the tickets to a size to match my Hero Arts ticket stub stamps. :)

Becky's Fabulous Sketch:

My Take:




Supplies:
Echo Park Summertime Papers
Making Memories Canvas Letters
Heidi Swapp Phrase Sticker
American Crafts Ribbon
Prima Flowers
Embossing Powder
Distress Ink
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Sizzix Egg Die
Quickutz Embossing Folder
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Hero Arts Ticket Stamps
Font: 2Peas Typo
Twine


Thanks for peeking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...